I ask for your patience…I’ve been looking for a 3-column layout that I liked for awhile now, and I’m partial to this Journalized-Blue template. Going to take some work customizing it, but we’ll see how it goes.
EDIT: So…any thoughts? I’m going to be tweaking the colors for a bit, I think…not sure if I want to go back to the brighter orange/crimson look from long ago, or stick with the muted black/blue look I’ve got now. Reasons I changed:
- I had been manually dealing with my links, and wanted to swap to the native WP link handler.
- Wanted a mini-blog area where I could do Justin-like Neatlinks.
- Wanted a better integration of Pages links.
- 3 Columns gives me more room for experimenting with sidebar tools.
- Can isolate metablog content, and link content in seperate bars.
Things I’d like: anyone out there know how I can get the content div to automagically size images to fit? Any thoughts on the new look? Better? Worse? Should I go back?