A bit late to the party, but Iris tagged me, so here they are:
Five things you probably don’t know about me
- I was once so ill as a child that my parents were told by doctors that I was going to die. I got better.
- I have held many really interesting jobs, including: pathogenic microbiology technician, Cave guide at a KY State Park, and Assistant web designer way back in 1996.
- I can juggle flaming torches…3 of them, but at one point could do 5.
- I love professional wrestling, especially Lucha Libre and Puroresu. There’s a mythology there that’s missing in our time.
- I’m incapable of being grossed out…blood, guts, gore, nothing really gets to me. This is true for both movies and real life. I’ve performed first aid on a motorcycle slide victim (missing most of the skin on his left side), been the first responder to a traffic fatality, and examined a medical cadaver. I don’t have a problem with vasovagal syncope.