Eliza’s one-piece outfits are quickly becoming too short. Time to go shopping soon. It’s kind of hard to find clothes for baby girls without the following annoyances:
- ruffles (especially on the butt!)
- a collar that constantly sticks up, rubbing against her face
- gendered words like “princess,” “precious,” and “angel”
- bows and flowers that stick up (why??)
- pastel colors, especially pink
- stretchy bow headbands (YIKES! you’ll never catch Eliza dead in one of those)
All we want is simple: soft, comfortable, functional, cute but not cutesy, easy to take on and off, easy to care for clothes made out of good quality cotton, fleece, or terry. Eliza is not a doll, she is a kid. She wants to feel good while sleeping and playing in her clothes.
Ok, I’m done ranting now.