I got ambushed by the Dutch Boys at the OCLC Blog Salon at ALA Annual 2009. Evidently, so did lots of other people…the video below is the result.
It’s been, unfortunately, another big gap in my blogging here. But I’ve been busy!
- I finished my new book manuscript, and sent it merrily off to Neal Schuman for review.
- I worked overtime trying to ensure that our new Academic Library got included in the state of TN budget.
- I’m trying to, if not revolutionize, and least evolutionize the program planning process for LITA.
- And I’m preparing for what looks like 3 different presentations at ALA Annual 2009:
- Unconference on Friday at 9:15am at the Palmer House Hilton, Northwest 5 Room
- OITP Libraries and Mobile Devices Public Policy panel on Sunday at 1:30 in McCormick place West, room W-192a
- BIGWIG Social Software Showcase on Monday morning at 10:30 in McCormick place West room w-184
If you are attending ALA Annual 2009, please come join me at one of the talks above. I promise not to be too boring. 🙂
That, and a real job, will keep anyone busy, I think. But every time I fail to blog for a week or so, I feel guilty about it. I keep expecting to log in to PatRec, and have it be passive-agressive that I did so: “Oh, so glad that you could visit…no, no, it’s no problem that you’ve been gone so long. Here, let me just warm up the “add new” link for you. It’s not a problem, really.”