It’s been, unfortunately, another big gap in my blogging here. But I’ve been busy!
- I finished my new book manuscript, and sent it merrily off to Neal Schuman for review.
- I worked overtime trying to ensure that our new Academic Library got included in the state of TN budget.
- I’m trying to, if not revolutionize, and least evolutionize the program planning process for LITA.
- And I’m preparing for what looks like 3 different presentations at ALA Annual 2009:
- Unconference on Friday at 9:15am at the Palmer House Hilton, Northwest 5 Room
- OITP Libraries and Mobile Devices Public Policy panel on Sunday at 1:30 in McCormick place West, room W-192a
- BIGWIG Social Software Showcase on Monday morning at 10:30 in McCormick place West room w-184
If you are attending ALA Annual 2009, please come join me at one of the talks above. I promise not to be too boring. 🙂
That, and a real job, will keep anyone busy, I think. But every time I fail to blog for a week or so, I feel guilty about it. I keep expecting to log in to PatRec, and have it be passive-agressive that I did so: “Oh, so glad that you could visit…no, no, it’s no problem that you’ve been gone so long. Here, let me just warm up the “add new” link for you. It’s not a problem, really.”